Updated: 24 April 2009
|The Soho Society © 2008-2009
Planning applications submitted to Westminster City Council (WCC) in respect of premises in Soho are listed below. The applications are ranked by the
date on which a valid application was received by WCC, latest at the top, oldest at the bottom.
Applications are selected for inclusion here according to the following criteria:
Some planning applications may be excluded or removed from this page ..
- the application should be within the jurisdiction of Westminster City Council, 64 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QP, United Kingdom,
- the application should be topical, i.e. currently undergoing or having recently undergone a process of application, assessment and decision within the Planning department of
Westminster City Council,
- the street address for which an application has been made is located in Soho, i.e. that part of central London which is located within a boundary defined by Regent Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, Charing Cross Road and Oxford Street.
- applications for the temporary erection of estate agents' For Sale and To Let signboards,
- in the on-line records of Westminster City Council a large number of planning applications which might otherwise be listed here are marked as "Application Invalid On Receipt."
For planning applications you have 21 days to lodge an objection by post or on-line, but do check the relevent application web-page for certainty. There should be a notice outside the premises saying that it is the subject of a planning application. All nearby residents and businesses should receive a letter about each planning application.
Click to read the Soho Society's Planning Mandate.